CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Bring on the Spring











Now that Christmas and all the fun "cool weather" holidays are over, I am anticipating the arrival of Spring. Well, here is AZ, the weather from November to March is actually Spring - like, but I really ready for the clothes the season brings with it. I realize I won't be able to fit into my favorite Lilly shifts when the season starts, as I will either still be with child or recovering from the birth so, I am in search for some cheerful "transitional" pieces. I will be so over maternity clothes and spandex, yet not ready to squish my loose and ragged body into anything too fitted either. These pieces are all bright enough to camoflauge any vomit from baby or dirty hands of DS, and cheerful enought o lift my spirits. The cuts are also very forgiving I think I may have found a few good options - thank God for Lilly Pulitzer!!!












1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great minds think alike, I bought the Saemus dress too, don't you just love it!
Great blog by the way.
:-)